AlexandreBighettiAlexandreBighetti

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

laughing so far ... deserves 5 stars!

Inde Divellit Inde Divellit

Wow, let's to feedback:
1) The incredible graphics is important to give us a sense of depth;
2) The sounds and music is perfect for this game genre; and,
3) The ship's movements fluid allows us to immerse in the game.

Please, finish the game...is very, very cool.
Deserve 4 stars. I'm so sorry for not being able to put this game in the DeceptionJam.
Keep developing!

Aurora: Clash Of Mage Aurora: Clash Of Mage

Let's to feedback of your game!
1) Good idea to use the theme necromancer against a protagonist;
2) The music give us UP sensation to quick destroy the enemies;
3) Good powers of the protagonist
Can I give a tip? Permit the player modify the direction of the powers...
Good job and potencial sucessa game!

rayanami responds:

Can I give a tip? Permit the player modify the direction of the powers...
Good job and potencial sucessa game!

Which powers are you referring to? the Projectile? or where the Knights are summoned?

In any case, thank you so much for the feedback and the tip.

Ferret in the treasury Ferret in the treasury

Well, let's to feedback!
1) I like so much the music, appropriate to give us the complete immersion in the game;
2) Cool and impressive protagonist: It gives a sense of power, confidence and wisdom;
3) Nice graphics
Can I give a tip? In my mind I think very important to show the protagonist dying when guardian touch him.
Good job and be firm!

ZPGames responds:

Thank you.
Due to competition deadline I wasn't able to complete some issues including death animation of the character. It surely will be in the final product.

AOXXOS AOXXOS

I like so much this game: beautiful graphics, cute music and apropriate sounds and acceptable difficult level. The gameplay remember the Pac-Man...nevertheles is cool. Deserve 5 stars! PS: I played a lot AOXXOA...congrats!

jsanjuan responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, Alexandre!
Yes, to explain the gameplay I use the reference to pac-man too, but mixed with that hologram scene in "Total recall" :))

Square and Me Square and Me

Wow...I love it. Good music and incredible gameplay.
Tip: Do not let the ball get in the HUD on top of the screen ... hinders the visibility and gameplay.
Tks for google play version.
Congratulations!
Deserve 4 stars!!

Ninjapaw responds:

Thanks AlexandreBighetti for the great review!

Crazy Bounce Punks Crazy Bounce Punks

The music help us a immersive experience. But I think the hero should be higher for easier handling by mouse.

BrindieGuy responds:

Yeah, this music is really punk style. About the characters size, I was thinking in mobile devices. But, yeah, maybe they have been a little too small. Thank you for your comment.

Blowy Fish Blowy Fish

Hi. I like the art work but I think is very good if you put the music to provide immersion in the game. Sugestion: it would be interesting if the player could throw the fish while it is in motion, it is boring to have to wait for Mr. Blowfish stopped to perform this action (catapulted). This would cause the game to stay more dynamic.

OMBG responds:

Thanks for playing and rating! I thought about adding music to Blowy Fish but decided against because I noticed that a lot of games were successful on mobile devices without having any music at all, and I'm still very inexperienced when it comes to music so it would have taken me a lot of a time to compose multiple tracks for Blowy Fish. (And don't get me started on the quality of my music ;-) ) Plus I was worried that the music might eat away too much file size for the Android version. If I find the time now I'd love to add various short jingles (30-45 seconds) that play randomly when you restart over again.
Regarding your suggestion of in air-movement: While developing the game, I tried many different variations of movement, and in the beginning it was just like you suggested, you could catapult the blowfish at anytime. But this was a very different game altogether: Imagine if you fly into the direction of a sea urchin (the spiky things) and you can change your path mid-air. This makes the enemy much less dangerous because you can always catch your fish before it dies, so you have to add more enemies to keep it challenging and then the whole game is different. I found the current variation the most fun to play from all possibilities that I've tried and I'd like to keep it this way.

Deep Echo Deep Echo

Congratulations on your initiative to make a game for blind people. Praiseworthy initiative deserves 5 stars!

Rush Deeper Rush Deeper

Simple and funny, I love it. This casual game is perfect to hold our atention for a long time. Immersion guaranteed. Congrat's!